Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Stupid Looking Red Flower

Lazy to do the assignment report...
Some more i met a person that I want kill her...
What i ask her to do then she do the other thing...
Just a introduction, then also can need to do 2 times still can not do it..
Haiz.. frankly, I hate her very much...
I hate her since 1st time talk to my friend..
I hate her because she very keboh...
I hate her she always say she is right..
I HATE HER!!!
She always wear the red T-shirt..
I doubt she got 7 pcs of same shirt..
Everytime is the same shirt..
Or she wear the same shirt everyday??
Got one times, she choose to join my group...
I feel that the HATEness to her is increasing sharply...
She will say she is excellent when she fill in the peer evaluation..
But the truth is she did not do anything..
Even though, she never shows up..
I do not know how come this kind of people can live with that kind of attitude...
Only make people hate her..
I do not like she as my group member...
Better she faster disappear from my eye...
If you dare to make me angry..
I will not let u just go like that..


5 comments:

王子^^ said...

haha! i think i know that girl. =P well, just relax and get to use of it la.. otherwise, you're the one who will get more stress. XD

yoke wah said...

LOL.. if u r same group with her then u wont say like that... now i try to make her feel hate to me then she wont choose to join my group anymore... wakakakaz~

zymok88 said...

hahaha~~~gambateh bah yoke wah~~wakaka~
i oso got same group wit her~~~sien =<
but~~~!!!! no choice~~~
so like wat NIKE say~~~
jz do it~~~
do wat we can~~~if they dont do anything~~let it b loh~~
eh~~~u noe mah~~~i didnt accept her FB leh~~~wakakaka >.<

AsCc said...

cool down...
u cant do anything to change her...
In this case, anger is also useless...
so, gambateh...lolx..

yoke wah said...

hahaha... i let her to saw what i wrote at the peer evaluation.. so i think she no dare join my group anymore.. haha